Wings of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit

3 posters

Go down

I quit Empty I quit

Post  Tomapo Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey all!
Unfortunately I stop playing this game. I like it very much, it is awesome... and that's the problem. I log in at least 2-3 times an hour and spend too much time with it... while there are other, more important things to do. So for the good of myself, I won't play it anymore.
I gave all my monsters, money and items to Dafgarus, the clan leader. Hopefully he will share them out in equal measures.
And keep up the good work with the clan! I was glad having been a member of this great guild Smile
I wish you good luck in the future!
Bye!
(I won't leave the clan till at least one of you reads it and replies something, letting me know that you know what I'm about to do.)

Tomapo
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

I quit Empty I Understand

Post  Samura1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 pm

This game is a little too addicting. I'm constantly on it, which drains my phone battery so fast. Thx for letting us know and for everything you contributed to the guild. Hopefully you find other fun games that are less time consuming. Smile

Samura1
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

I quit Empty Re: I quit

Post  Dafgarus Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey Tomapo,

Sad to hear that you leave!

As I helped Mexi already I would like to help others when the need it.
I will make sure your summons are listed on this Forum and made aware of. (All of them)
I will then make sure a person that really needs it will get it for free!

Again I am really sad to hear you leave espessially because you where active:-)
I understand what you say with 2-3 times a hour:-) same here:-)

I would be very happy to have you log on to the Forum once a while and see if we in chat or check up with us!

Clan has been doing slow process the last 3 days but that was because I did not want to ask players to sent money while the labyrith was going on but dont worry, ill be the Bad leader again and call in gold or get kicked messures:-) haha

Im the Evil Leader:-)

The messages you left in game were nice and will definitely remembered:-) thinking of other when leaving:-)

Well I have to say one of your weaker monsters I gonna keep, because I own one and i can fusion it! hehe

Thanks again for everything!

I have released you from guild but any messages you put in here samura1, me, nena or any other members will give on :-)

Again all the best! (id better stop writing or thsi forum will be over filled with words:-)

See you around
Dafgarus
Dafgarus
Admin

https://wingsofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomapo Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 am

Hello!
After I stopped playing dark summone, there was not much to do, so I started playing again.
It has been already two weeks, but school is about to stárt, I have to prepare for the school leaving exams, so this time I would like tó really end playing dark summoner. :-)
Just like last time, I give everything tő you guys, if you accept it from me and you are still active :-)
Reply as soon as you can :-)

Tomapo
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafgarus Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 am

Hey Tomapo:-) haha we still live:-)

If you are playing now let me know and in vite me as ally!

I will get you started with a bunch of A Monsters:-)

My player ID is:

See ya laters
Dafgarus
Dafgarus
Admin

https://wingsofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: